A comprehensive women’s health MOT, a well woman check is one of the most important preventative healthcare measures a woman can take, designed to provide peace of mind and reassurance at any stage of life. It can detect health issues early and is ideal for women who would like a deeper insight into their health.
Your well woman check will be conducted by a gynaecological nurse with the chance to discuss any further concerns with a female gynaecologist.
There are many reasons you may want to consider book a well woman check with us, these may include:
- Irregular periods
- Unexplained weight gain
- Abnormal discharge
- Abnormal bleeding
- Unexplained insomnia or anxiety
- Persistent lower abdominal pain
- Recurrent thrush
- Recurrent bacterial vaginosis
- Recurrent urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Signs of polycystic ovaries syndrome (PCOS)