The Government has announced new rules and restrictions relating to Covid-19, which come into effect on Thursday 5th November 2020.
As a provider of medical services we do not fall into the lockdown category for businesses as listed on the Government website and therefore remain fully open.
You can view the latest Government information via this link :
We already have in place very robust admission and operational procedures and will continue to manage these from the 5th November but must remind all those entering our clinics that face coverings are mandatory.
We do still see people arriving for appointments without a face covering and ask for your help in making sure they are aware of our rules when in the house and for the entirety of their visit. You will be refused entry if you do not wear a face mask.
The instructions for all those visiting our clinics are :
To visit any clinic you must be completely asymptomatic, free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties. You must not be self-isolating due to symptomatic family members or on return to the UK from abroad. If you have any of these symptoms or are self-isolating, you MUST NOT come to the clinic.
If you have an appointment booked, be aware of, and adhere to the following processes prior to their arrival:
· Attend alone if possible (unless a child or vulnerable adult).
· Attend punctually at the time of appointment and avoid waiting unnecessarily.
· Use hand sanitiser on entering.
. Cover mouth and nose with your own face covering or mask.
· A temperature reading may be taken. Should this be above the normal range, we will ask the individual to reschedule their appointment.
· Maintain social distancing at all times but particularly in the communal areas.
· Observe the one way system or other processes outlined at the local clinic. In some clinic you will be requested to wait outside and your practitioner will come and receive you
· We encourage all to bring their own water bottles as disposable cups have been removed for safety reasons.
. No food or drink (except own water) to be consumed in the waiting room areas.
· The lift service is limited to maintain social distancing.
Measures we have and continue to take to reduce the spread of Coronavirus
· Maintained a safe 2m distance between individuals.
· Face coverings worn by all on arrival.
· Frequent hand-washing, following a strict soap-based hand washing (20 secs or more) routine for all our practitioners and facility staff.
· No handshake policy.
· Increased regular deep cleaning
· Ensured access to alcohol-based hand sanitising units, positioned around all clinics.
· Removed all reusable items so disposable items only are available in the kitchen and communal areas.
· Checked our people regularly for any symptoms of Coronavirus and taken immediate and appropriate action.
Superseded message on the 23 March 2020
Covid_19 is a deadly virus that has claimed many lives all across the world including many in the UK. We have followed the Government advice very carefully and took appropriate measure to gradually re-open our clinics.
It was a very tough decision as protecting lives and protecting NHS had always been our key concern. As all of our nurses work in the NHS, we had to be extra careful and approach this critical decision with the delicacy, professionalism and care that it deserves.
We believe we have secured the right balance between our patients demand, our nurses limited availability and most important of all – the safety of the patient and public.
Important notice and instructions for appointments booked at the womens health clinic
- We have decided to re-open our clinic following recent government update.In line with Government and Public Health England guidelines relating to the current COVID-19 coronavirus situation, we have in place strict processes and procedures to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- We only allow those with an appointment to attend our clinics
- Only the person attending appointment will be allowed into building this is to ensure adequate physical distancing can be maintained within the buildings
- Please wear a suitable face covering and keep this on until you have finished your appointment and left the building.
- You may be asked to allow a no touch skin temperature check.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment – you will not
Be allowed into the clinic before that time
- Please make sure that you have had your screening with your nurse before you arrive at your appointment
- If you have a questionnaire to complete prior to your appointment, please bring this with you
At the reception or at the door you might be asked the following:
- Your own name and time of appointment
- The name of person/clinic you are visiting
- If you are unable to give the above information, you may be turned away.
Please maintain a gap of 2 metres between you and the person in front of you Both outside the building and as you enter
Lift access will be limited
Once inside the clinic :
- Markers around the clinic will remind you to observe physical distancing.
- Use the sanitising hand gel or wash your hands thoroughly.
- Our receptionist will assist you and inform you where to go.
- Do not shake hands.
Superseded message on the 19 March 2020
It is with sadness, that we have made the decision to temporarily close all of our clinics as of 8pm, Monday 23rd March. We have taken every precautionary measure to keep the health and wellness of our staff, clients, friends and family safe to date, but with the escalating situation to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we feel it is time to close the doors to our clinics while leaving the following open:
1. Telephone consultations
2. Virtual consultations
Our mission has been to changing the lives of women globally. We will continue this effort digitally and rest assured, we will continue with this mission once we reopen our clinics, with the ambition of re-opening our doors on as soon as they are safe to do so.
All our nurses work for the NHS and at a time of global and national crisis, their services are greatly needed to save lives. It is only time like this we realise who the real heroes are. We hope that the nation does not forget their sacrifice once we are over these testing times.
We are currently calling all clients to reschedule any outstanding appointments.
Please also find FAQs below.