Covid_19 is a deadly virus that has claimed many lives all across the world including many in the UK. We have followed the Government advice very carefully and took appropriate measure to gradually re-open our clinics.
It was a very tough decision as protecting lives and protecting NHS had always been our key concern. As all of our nurses work in the NHS, we had to be extra careful and approach this critical decision with the delicacy, professionalism and care that it deserves.
We believe we have secured the right balance between our patients demand, our nurses limited availability and most important of all – the safety of the patient and public.
Important notice and instructions for appointments booked at the womens health clinic
- We have decided to re-open our clinic following recent government update.In line with Government and Public Health England guidelines relating to the current COVID-19 coronavirus situation, we have in place strict processes and procedures to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- We only allow those with an appointment to attend our clinics
- Only the person attending appointment will be allowed into building this is to ensure adequate physical distancing can be maintained within the buildings
- Please wear a suitable face covering and keep this on until you have finished your appointment and left the building.
- You may be asked to allow a no touch skin temperature check.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment – you will not
Be allowed into the clinic before that time
- Please make sure that you have had your screening with your nurse before you arrive at your appointment
- If you have a questionnaire to complete prior to your appointment, please bring this with you
At the reception or at the door you might be asked the following:
- Your own name and time of appointment
- The name of person/clinic you are visiting
- If you are unable to give the above information, you may be turned away.
Please maintain a gap of 2 metres between you and the person in front of you Both outside the building and as you enter
Lift access will be limited
Once inside the clinic :
- Markers around the clinic will remind you to observe physical distancing.
- Use the sanitising hand gel or wash your hands thoroughly.
- Our receptionist will assist you and inform you where to go.
- Do not shake hands.
Superseded message on the 19 March 2020
It is with sadness, that we have made the decision to temporarily close all of our clinics as of 8pm, Monday 23rd March. We have taken every precautionary measure to keep the health and wellness of our staff, clients, friends and family safe to date, but with the escalating situation to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we feel it is time to close the doors to our clinics while leaving the following open:
1. Telephone consultations
2. Virtual consultations
Our mission has been to changing the lives of women globally. We will continue this effort digitally and rest assured, we will continue with this mission once we reopen our clinics, with the ambition of re-opening our doors on as soon as they are safe to do so.
All our nurses work for the NHS and at a time of global and national crisis, their services are greatly needed to save lives. It is only time like this we realise who the real heroes are. We hope that the nation does not forget their sacrifice once we are over these testing times.
We are currently calling all clients to reschedule any outstanding appointments.
Please also find FAQs below.