Cookies are tiny text files that we send to your computer’s hard drive or your browser if you consent to let us store these. These files send information to our servers every time you visit our website, allowing our web pages to load faster and optimising our website content based on your previous activity. For more general information about cookies please click here
Strictly necessary cookies
Analytical and Performance related Cookies
These cookies allow us to see how many visitors we get to our website and gives us anonymous information about what visitors do when they come to visit. We use this information to make continual improvements to your online experience. For example, making it easier for visitors to find information they’re looking for.
These cookies enable us to send you the right information when you’re returning to our website. This allows us to personalise your online experience with us, giving you targeted content based on your preferences, your online browsing behaviour or your settings such as your location or language settings.
We use advertising on our website that targets your browsing activity. For example if you’re leaving one our pages you may see a targeted advert to encourage you to stay on the page or ask you to sign up to our emails.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors are interacting with our website. It broadly tells us how visitors get to our site and gives us insight into customer preferences for products, clinics and treatments. Information gathered by the cookie(s) during your visit to our website is (including your IP address) is transmitted and stored by Google. Google uses this information to provide us insight and reports into website activity and internet usage. For more information about Google’s use of data can be found here
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites that we work with (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Affiliate Window – cookies used by the Affiliate Window advertising service. Full details can be found here.
- ASP.NET_SessionId – Stores the unique session ID provided to the user by the website.
- CMSCsrfCookie – Store’s a security token that the system uses to validate all form data submitted via POST requests. Helps protect against Cross site request forgery.
- DoubleClick – Cookies used by the Google DoubleClick advertising service. Full details on DoubleClick cookies can be found here.
- Google Analytics – Cookies used by Google Analytics to track the visitor’s data on the website. Full details on Google Analytics cookies can be found here.
- Hotjar – Cookies used by the Hotjar user experience tool. Full details on Hotjar cookies can be found here.
- Infinity – Cookies used by the Infinity call tracking service. Full details in Infinity cookies can be found here.
- VWO Cookies – Cookies used by the VWO Cookies testing and personalisation service. Full details of how VWO Cookies use your details can be found here
- Pingdom – Cookies used by the Pingdom website monitoring tool. Full details on how Pingdom use your information can be found here.
- Get Site Control – Stores information about which pages you’re visiting and leaving on our website to show you an appropriate personalised message. For more information can be found here
- Woo Commerce – Stores information about your E-Commerce purchases, lets us know which products are bought online and keep an inventory of our stock online. For more information can be found here
You can block or deactivate cookies by accessing your browser settings and refusing some or all of the cookies. If you block all cookies you may not be able to access some of the functionality and features of this website.